• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you like our forum

Originally posted by Archbob
I don't feel like registering.
No one really wants to register at a forum unless he really wants to. That's a bad point if you have a forum site. And, the domain isn't working.

I detest people who post redirections, especially .tk domains because they are slow and sometimes down. Therefore, I refuse to even take a look at your site until you give the REAL URL to your webpage.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I detest people who post redirections, especially .tk domains because they are slow and sometimes down. Therefore, I refuse to even take a look at your site until you give the REAL URL to your webpage.
it's hosted on host.sk, http://www.dmbtech.host.sk/forums

---------

yet another boring forum, you just changed some colours, added an image (that can't be called a logo, it has a white background, ugly...) but you kept all other images which I don't like at all

Originally posted by lotsofissues
Complements on your color selection. But, I hope your not going to use that logo for any length of time!
Yes i will change the logo.:) I just need do design one. Im really not the best artist so... it may take a long time. Whenever i get a chance i will change it and design a new one.

Site: 123FORUM.TK
Content [0] 1 2 3 4 5 NA
Graphics [0] 1 2 3 4 5
Colours [0] 1 2 3 4 5
Layout [0] 1 2 3 4 5

Total: 0/20 [0%]
Rating: Z
Comments/Suggestions/Verdict: .TK Domain Page ... Have you registered it?!

Back