• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hot RESELLER OFFERS!

webdirect

Hello everyone,
I just bought myself a VPS, so I thought I would post RESELLER Plans here incase any of you were interested and wanted to buy from a staff.

Please note that this is only pre-registration until the site is setup. Payment should only be made after account has been made. User and Password would then be given upon payment.

RESELLER PLANS:

Reseller Mini
3000 MB
100 GB (Limited to 1st Buyer, thereafter 50GB)
Unlimited Domain Support.
CPanel & WHM Control Panels Included

Only USD $35.00 /month!
(18.55 GBP /month)
(27.30 EUR /month)

Reseller Max
5000 MB
150 GB (Limited to 1st Buyer, thereafter 75GB)

Only USD $50.00 /month!
(26.50 GBP /month)
(39.00 EUR /month)

More Reseller Plans will be available soon.

SHARED PLANS:

Shared Mini
100 MB
5 GB (Limited to 1st Buyer, thereafter 4GB)
CPanel Included

Only USD $1.50 /month!
(0.80 GBP /month)
(1.20 EUR /month)

Shared Max
200 MB
10 GB (Limited to 1st Buyer, thereafter 8GB)

Only USD $2.30 /month!
(1.25 GBP /month)
(1.80 EUR /month)

All prices are quoted from XE.com - Universal Currency Calculator and rounded to the closest 0.05.

Our servers are in Europe, Amsterdam in top notch datacenters. It doesn't take 30 hops to reach our servers: Trace route to 83.149.83.10.
We use top of the line Quad Xeon IBM and Dell servers, with hot swap Ultra320 SCSI arrays, 15K RPM SCSI RAID, and at least 8GB RAM in each server. Also included in our servers are Chipkill Memory with Hot Spares, Triple Power Supplies, UPS in rack in addition to DC's generators to ensure 100.00% power supply.

If you need more information, please post here or PM me.

Warmest Regards,

Liam

Back