• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Hosts like this:

KBC

NLC
NLC
I dunno why I ask this, but anyway......are there any ENGLISH web hosts which scrutinises your application before allowing you to sign up with their web host...I.E...like http://www.hey.nu and requires you to have a current site???

Night-Watch

It also depends upon the type of content your site produces, because there are ones that host specific types of content only.

KBC

NLC
NLC
The usual stuff I guess... PHP, MySQL and so on. I prefer these type of hosts...although some may say otherwise. :eek:

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
Originally posted by KBC
no others??? Is it just these 2 then? :)
Just because you post one and Conker posts one, doesn't mean that there are only two in the world. There are a lot of web hosts like that. I can't think of the names of any, as they are of no intrest to me.

quiller

neopages is quite a well-rounded host and community. in my opinion, better than hey.nu... there are other "voting" hosts, too, such as rampage (but i lost their url... dangit)

i'm in the neopages community (not hosted, just post in the forums) and i would say go there and apply, the worst than can happen is u get denied.

KBC

NLC
NLC
Quiller, :) You site is cool...nice design....damn, I don't quite see that rampage site you were referring to...