• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostmonster

Tree said:
I can't find anything good about them. Nor can I find anything bad.

Good thing is that they are offering good package with very low cost. Unlimited Addon domains.

Those are affiliate links. They are probably in order of how much the host pays in commissions rather than actual experience the owner of the site has had with the hosts.

For your own sake, don't base your decision just on price. Also factor in reliability and the overall quality of their services.

TJR Networks said:
Those are affiliate links. They are probably in order of how much the host pays in commissions rather than actual experience the owner of the site has had with the hosts.

For your own sake, don't base your decision just on price. Also factor in reliability and the overall quality of their services.

Exactly.

If you find a site a site with unbelievably low prices for what is it selling then you got to question yourself about the reliability of the host. They might just want to get the payment from you then shutdown your hosting after a month or so. Anyways, not all sites are like that though because some support ads, etc.

Goodluck.

IDK dont wanna say there bad becuase frankly I dont know to much about them, but that plan is almost to unreal. In my opion.

I would say the are ranked number two on top10webhosting.com/ because they pay a bit better to their affiliates than number three ;)

Yellowmc said:
Only positive thing I can say about them is that they have a nice website!

I agree the site is pretty nice looking, of course looks can be deceiving :confused4

Tree said:
IF you can't find anything on them, they're most likely new. Not a good choice.

nic.com "Hostmonster.com":

Code:
      Created on: 15-Jun-99
      Expires on: 15-Jun-08
      Last Updated on: 06-Apr-06

Not sure :S

Hostmonster is a new project by bluehost.com - check the whois, and you'll see ;) Bluehost is a well known one, so hostmonster should be at least ok.

-VanoX

Back