• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting packages ranging from $1.95 per month

TravisL

Hello Guys,

Here's the deal. I'm no web host, I don't even try to be one, at least not right now. However, I am willing to dish out a few packages to help pay for some bills. (I'll only accept no more then 2 clients for each).

This offer is only avalible on FWS. I have no website advertising this, so here's how it will work. I'll post the packages I am offering, if you like what you see, send an email to travis@livengoodnet.com with the package you're looking to buy and I will setup your account once payment is received. (Via paypal only to tlivengood928@yahoo.com)

I guarantee 98% uptime reliability as that's what I was personally guaranteed when I got my server and have yet to experience a problem.

So, are you ready? Let's get to the offer then.

===Package 1===

300mb of webspace
1gb of bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Forwarders
Unlimited Autoresponders
Latest version of cPanel
Fantastico
Price: $1.95 per month or $22 annually (no discount on annual due to the price)

===Package 2===
500mb of space
5gb of bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Autoresponders
Latest version of cPanel
Fantastico
Price: $5.00 per month or $55 per year (one month free)

===Package 3===
750mb of space
10gb of bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Autoresponders
Latest version of cPanel
Fantastico
Price: $10.00 per month or $100 per year (two month's free)

Okay once again, if your interested in these packages submit an email to me (listed above) with your account information and submit your payment via paypal (address is also listed above) and ill setup your account.

Once again, no website is avalible advertising this plan. This is a limited time deal, and once the packages are gone, they are gone. I am no full-time web host.

I will only accept English sites for this deal.

Thanks.

Back