• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Department review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
Anyone used any of the HD plans? I wanted to know more about their service quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've had a reseller with them before and now once again I have a reseller with them. The service and support is amazing, the speed of the servers are good and I'm very happy.

They also keep improving their service! It's Amazing!

I actualy have nothing bad to say about them what so ever.. I've been with many hosts, and the only one I was totally happy with was HostingDepartment.

I have had some very good experiences with them, everyone of their staff I have spoken to is very nice and understanding plus they offer a great variety of services! I highly recommend them to anyone!

I would HIGHLY reccomend them! Every transfer that I have made with them has been smooth and their support is incredable. Very helpful owners etc. If your looking for a host, they are your best bet, no questions asked!

I had a shared account a while ago, it was alright service. Good support. Reccomended.

I've had some very bad experiences with HD. But on both occasions I understand the problem was out of their hands. One of the incidents is still being worked on, and the other I got my money back for. So I can't really recommend them.

really good company i got a reseller plan with them, they give me gd and fast support. i came on this site and found them. they looked the best. also they have instant account setup which was great as i wanted it there and then.

good luck with it

I highly recommend them, awesome support.

Never had a problem with them, great prices for their services. I currently have a reseller with them. Usually if I open a support ticket with a question it will be answered in 5-15 minutes.

If you're looking for a great host, be sure to check out HD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back