• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostinator 3 months for a $1.00

sKOpey

Hello everyone :)

Just wanting to promote my new brand, I'm hoping some will like but for some that do not let me know if there's anything I can improve on in your replies.

When I was younger I used to host my own Free Hosting Platform, was tiny but grew pretty quickly. Story short - I ended up closing it down and offering premium hosting which I re-launched just recently.

My servers are based in the US and are SSD Powered, with SSL included in all the plans I offer.

I have two plans, starter and unmetered, the unmetered plan has had quite some popularity in the last few weeks since re-launch.

Both plans include cPanel, Softaculous, DDoS Protection, SitePad Website Builder, SSL, SEO Tools, Daily Back Ups on your hosting, Free Sub Domain if you don't own a Domain, with the option to upgrade later on, discounted registration and 24/7 Customer Support.

Unmetered has nil limits and is suitable for guilds, blogs etc

Starter has SSD Usage, Disk Space and Bandwidth Limits, This plan is ideal for small sites

Both services are available for my promotional offer "3 months for $1.00" and for annual plans I'm offering Discounted Pricing and Free Domain Registration

Both sites are still under some tweaks but customers are still able to sign up via our main site at hostinatorwebhosting.com

Thanks again :)

Back