• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Saints - Not too Good to be True

Host Saints

We are not some big faceless corporate hosting company at Host Saints. We are simply a small company backed up by excellent support and a fast and dependable server. We are not interested in making large sums of money either, hence why our prices are so affordable.

The truth is that you will get reliable, affordable and fast hosting with us, and whats more you will get personalised service.

Here is a testimonial from one of our customers - Brian Price:

"Host Saints is the best host I've had in a loooong time. I've bounced through many hosts before (good and bad), but Matt provides a hosting service that is comparable to none. It is extremely fast, has great (and many) features, and the service is superb. The admins at Host Saints provide answers to questions in minutes - hours not weeks! I've been on these servers for about a month now, and have NEVER seen downtime! I definitely using recommend Host Saints!"

I guarantee that you will be impressed with our level of service - both support wise and also with the quality of hosting we provide. Whats more, you are backed up by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Zero setup fees! You have nothing to lose!

Below is a summary of our plans for both Shared and Reseller hosting. You can get more details by visiting the site here - http://www.hostsaints.com All accounts include CPanel with Fantastico.

Shared

Standard - US$5 - 300MB Diskspace/25GB Bandwidth
Advanced - US$10 - 750MB Diskspace/40GB Bandwidth
Professional - US$15 - 1300MB Diskspace/60GB Bandwidth

Reseller

Enterprise - US$15 - 1800MB Diskspace/60GB Bandwidth
Business - US$20 - 2500MB Diskspace/100GB Bandwidth
Corporate - US$30 - 5000MB Diskspace/130GB Bandwidth

If you would like to make an account, you can do that via the website, or by emailing sales [at] hostsaints.com
Likewise, if you have any questions, please contact support [at] hostsaints.com

Thanks, Matt.

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to mention that we can not guarantee these prices after the coming Friday.
Accounts are being taken up rather quickly, and new plans will be introduced next weekend.
So please enquire now to avoid disappointment

Back