• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Hockey] Stanley Cup

Well, whadda ya know, Flames steal the first game 2-1 in OT (vs Detroit if you aren't following). Wasn't really a great game, but I guess a win is always good.

I wore my roommate's Calgary Jersey to work the day of the Calgary/Vancouver game and nearly got lynched.

it was awesome.

no surprise, really. A Flames fan in Vancouver got the shit kicked out of him by 4 or 5 Canucks fans after game 1 against Vancouver. It's a big hockey area, obviously.

i dont think theo will let 4 goals in, and the 1st trio is quite good.

then again, I dont quite know tampa's lineup

Go Habs Go! It'll be a good game, that's for sure. Tampa Bay plays a lot more like Montreal. Against, Boston, the Bruins had all that size and strength, but Montreal skated circles around them, cause they were just so fast. But Tampa is also a fast team, so it'll be interesting to see how they match that. There's big hype about the Tampa Bay french connection, with all those Quebec born players, I wonder how that'll factor in. I'm looking forward to a good game, and I'm going to agree with Wojtek.

Great game by the Flames last night. Cujo had nothing on that goal. Although all the work was done behind the net by Gelinas. The Flames did well, but they can't let Detroit dominate the beginning of the game so much, otherwise they'll wear out Kipper.

Back