• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help! - Unreliable Host Deserts!

silenceimpaired

Apt-Hosting is process of closing, they provided the following: 25000 mb of bandwidth a month, 1000 mb of space for website. Cpanel 10 with Web/FTP Stats, Boxtrapper, Leech Protect, Fantastico, Scripts Library, and http - uploading as well as FTP uploading.

Can anyone offer me something equivelent to this around $10 a year or comparitively?

Yes I can, X Drive Hosting Solutions located at xdrivehost.net can give you a discount on a custom plan! We can give you all you requested , without Fantastico (as it is being setup) for $12 a year! This is a one time special! Please contact me via email at DemonsxDream@aol.com or DemonsxDream on AIM. Feel free to call us at 347-538-1478. Thank you!

Joseph Fasone
X Drive Hosting Solutions

A note...

Free or practically free is great too so small deviation from what I have now is okay... but I want stability... over anything.

Free or practically free will mean you'll be back here in a few months like apt-hosting :)

depending on what they give you

there are free services that have lasted two years now... what do you recommend? for affordability and product? I don't have huge demands right now... 100 mb. of space would work.... and 1 gb of bandwidth would suffice, I just don't want it suddenly blooming into a bigger site and getting hit with fees left and right. I want balance... not necessarily free -- but definitely not useless... who needs 10gb of space and 100 gb of bandwidth when they start up a site?!

I know, it is ridiculous. I should not sell my self short like that, but I want to be able to help these people so, I should raise it to 15$-20$ a year, but I don't want to leave these people stranded.

demonsdream said:
I know, it is ridiculous. I should not sell my self short like that, but I want to be able to help these people so, I should raise it to 15$-20$ a year, but I don't want to leave these people stranded.

They are going to be stranded if they go with you

You have no site
You use an aol address
You have no means of support
You have come here within the last 30 days

And you don't want to leave these people stranded. :) Pocket money for the can of coke isn't gonna keep you around in a few months let alone years time

I have no means of support, no site? are you crazy!? I am only using my AOL address because I am using the AOL for Broadband service. You can email me at my company email too. j.fasone@xdrivehost.net My site works fine thank you look at the link http://xdrivehost.net, and 3 methods of support.

by the way, offer closed as it is kind of ridiculous and need to set limits.

Hi! Liway can help. Our first plan offers 1,000mb space and 25,000mb band a month, this comes at $3.50 a month.
It comes with Cpanel 10 with Web/FTP Stats, Fantastico, Scripts Library, and http - uploading as well as FTP uploading.
So thats covered:D
We have 99.99% uptime and our support is second to none, feel free to contact me via pm or email the_almighty_fish@hotmail.com
www.liway.com

Last edited:
Hello Aaron,

if you are looking for a reliable host that will not bail on you in the next month or years check us out a Reliable Web Hosting

While we can't offer you hosting for $10 per year but we can offer you hosting at $10.03 per month.

1000mb Disk Space
35,000mb Monthly Transfer

Compare Web Hosting Plans

Order Now!

If you have any questions feel free to PM or email sales.

Cheers:)

Can anyone offer me something equivelent to this around $10 a year or comparitively?
The reason your host is closing is probably due to their pricing structure. It simply isn't profitable to offer 1GB of space and 25GB of bandwidth for $10 per year. Any host that makes you a similar offer here will no doubt go down the same road. You should be looking at spending around $7.50 to $10 per month if you want stable hosting from a reliable provider with specs similar to those mentioned in your post. :)

Hello,

iiPanel.net can offer you the following custom shared package:

Webspace:1000 MB
Bandwidth: 20000 MB = 20 GB
cPanel:YES
Fantastico:YES
Unlimied Domains:YES
Unlimited MySQL:YES
and many Unlimited features which all can be viewed here:
http://iipanel.net/shared.htm

-- All this for only $1.99/Mo

We are here to stay!

If you are interested please contact us at support@iipanel.net or PM me and we will be more than happy to setup your account immediately.

Many Thanks.

Back