• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help me to make a "Top ten FAQ by "Newcomers"?

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
It would be good if some of us could come up with the top ten most asked questions, so the same old questions wouldn't have to be incessantly answered. Is anyone willing to help? we would post it in the freewebspace forum

umm... so long since i was a newcomer.. but here it goes
NOT IN ORDER

what does ;), lol, omg, ;p andnewbie mean?

what is html?

how do i search for a web page i want?

i go to a site and it is not there whats up

where do i get a webpage

i hope your emaning new to the web :)

Number 1 would have to be -- what is power search and how do you use it!!! I am assuming you are looking to build a FAQ for this forum here lol

Originally posted by jiminsd
You must post in CAPS the same question on all of the boards to get an answer to your question.
Too bad that the answers don't answer the question! ;)

Also, I think that the most asked question would be: "I want CGI, SSI, PHP, MySQL, fast servers, unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, and NO ADS."

Yeam and the most common reply would be "Pay for it"

And the 2nd most voted for response would be (if all that was in reason): "Use the Power Search"

Of course the #1 question would have to be something along the lines of:

Q: Where can I find a host with:

CGI/SSI/PHP/MySQL
Fast
Lotsa Space
NO ADS
my domain (or a subdomain would be nice...)
2 turtle doves
a partridge in a pear tree

A: (Some regular): Did you try the POWER SEARCH?

;) ....and unfortunately I've done that in the past... oh well..live and learn. I'm better now, right?

... i think the number one question with newbies would either be ''do i get fries with that?'' or (my favorite) ''Suppose i get a limo with my free webspace... Do i get the extra limo chicks?''

Back