• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have a look at this 4 an offer you wont find any better so far we have had 100%uptime

Go to www.hosting.smiversonline.com this is what we have to offer for only £1 a month this is what we call a deal please go to the site if you have any problems with your purchase please contact me on admin@smiversonline.com

Starter :)

Control everything through Cpanel,

Web Space 500 MB
Monthly Transfer Rate 1 GB
Web Control Panel Yes
Addon-Domains Unlimited
Sub-Domains Unlimited
Web-Based Email Yes
Pop3/IMAP Accounts Unlimited
Server Side Include (SSI) Yes
Secure Server (SSL) Yes
Backup/Restore Yes
Web Logs & Reports Yes
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Frontpage 2002 Yes
Your User's Control Panel Yes
Perl, CGI Yes
PHP4.2.1 Yes
MySQL Database Unlimited
phpMyAdmin Yes
Directory Protection Yes
Mailing List Unlimited
FTP Log Analyzer Yes
SMTP Server Yes
Monthly Cost £1

:)

If you wish to have a custom account please email me what you need and we will set it up within hours for you :biggrin2:

Remember everything else is free if you wish to register with us for a year with this package the price would be £15 but you would get your domain name free!!! please contact me if you wish to have a years registry,

if you wish to have a look inside one of our cpanel accounts please log into havealookinside.smiversonline.com/cpanel

Username - havealoo
Password - bryntwr

Back