• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Habbo Retro server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itprotj

Could anyone host a Habbo retro server for me?

It requries a Fast Speed line,
Windows System,
And just running 1 simple program.
Would take up about umm Max gig a month would be: 20gig, Space could be from 100-500mb

Could anyone host a Habbo retro server for me?

It requries a Fast Speed line,
Windows System,
And just running 1 simple program.
Would take up about umm Max gig a month would be: 20gig, Space could be from 100-500mb

http://www.habbo.com/

From what I can see it also requires permission to run executable apps on the server, and v1 files apparently very unstable.

Can't find any info on where to download and start your own, though plenty of 'free' copies of the server/client out there. :confused4

Yeh andrew, I know. I found out a week ago but since this thread was old i Didnt bother posting that.

thats not that bad 200 well you should have seen what my m8 got 6 years in prison is the worst i have seen !!! lmao he was a stupid twit anyhow!

Plz can some1 give me all the stuff to make a retro on freewebs?

plz can some kind person give me the stuff to make a retro cose i rerly wont 1 :p
ty

how do you get the files for the retro server :S like how do you start one bc i want to start one on freewebs

how do you get the files for the retro server :S like how do you start one bc i want to start one on freewebs

Oh boy, read the posts, your not allowed to - they will sue you!

First post - first screw up :tired2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back