• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Guestbook??

JeZ

Where can i get infomation on making a guestbook. I dont really want to have one of those free guestbooks hosted on other servers e.g bravenet.com . They have to many ads.
Thanx

what chuongac adviced....that is really an excellent book!
Otherwise you can choose a lot others!
Also try BurningBook...you will find it in the php scripts site cuz their homepage is temporary disabled!

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Read his request again...He wants a non-remote hosted guestbook.

I recommend proxy2.de/guestbook (like chuongac recommended) and Burning Book isn't bad either.
I wouldn't recommend Burning Book cos support might not be available for the time being and its future is still unknown.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
I wouldn't recommend Burning Book cos support might not be available for the time being and its future is still unknown.
u hate all of woltlab's products

Well, if you want a guestbook, simple as that, not one with a whole bunch of extra features you don't need, you could just get the standard Matt Wright guestbook. It's pretty easy to customize and everything, and really easy to set up.

Back