• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google pagerank disappeared

ZoltanWarrior

Is it the end of Google pagerank?

Hi there,

The Google pagerank service has not been working for over two days now. Not only the the Google toolbar shows empty (gray) for PR but all the the other pagerank checkers return with unrelevant values (like 207/10).
It would be quite suprising to scrap pagerank, although I've heard a so called "Trust Rank" supposed to replace pagerank which I actually know nothing about.
First I thought I should have updated my browser, but the I found out from other resources that this is not my systems failrue.

So what's going on here?

Z

What happen to Google PageRank?

No Websites have PageRank anymore... What happened?

xs.php

I am not sure if an answer has been given as yet, but I believe there is a large thread at seochat.com that I haven't checked out.

Threads merged.

Yes, I also noticed it is back now. Was it a normal monthly update or something else?

Yeah, the PR got updated, I guess. There have been a lot of talk about Google PageRank for the past few days.

Back