• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google adsense banned me...

Always do not quit from adsense or get banned as it has more advertisers than any body else

Adbrite,clicksor and bidvertiser have not so much customers like Adsense since they have less advertisers

Also if you have a query you could contact them over email and they will respond you quickly

And This is the best way to solve any problem with adsense

Hi there
I have been also banned!
And of course without any discussion......... they think to be Good!!

I tryed to open a new account for the same website and nothing, not approved.

This is the last way to make money online guys..... better risk in other venture... at least there is more fun!

Pay per click does not bring you money!

I agree with the pro google guys here im afraid, they are doing thing better than everyone, banning for legit reasons (if your friend clicks your adsense he is no friend, repeated clicks from the same i.p is a ground for banning), launching service after service to us whilst providing ethical employment to some of the worlds finest engineers.

And most of all they have been sending me money since 2004 :angel:

Just imho.

google is officaly stupid ther new "code search" now allows rippers to find everything they ever needed well also makes it easyer to find exploits in opensource software they have made it so any n00b can now write a script or expliot a script
this to me seems a all time low with googles attampt to take over the internet to the point where I really dislike them.
the next yahoo in the making ;)
Next they will attempt chatlines :p just wait...

Back