• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good/Best Pop Ups (pop behind)

light74

I have experiences with standard internet, but they pay just for half of the world and I'm now trying goclicks, though after 2 days my rate was halved. I'm looking better for a pop behind than a popup, S.I. gives 2$ cpm whilst Goclicks was 2.5$ and now 1.5$. Let me know about any other popup company.

thanks

light74,

Saying we "just pay for half the world" is false and misleading.

The nations on our banned list comprise less than 5% of the webs traffic and less than 1% of english speaking web traffic.

Other advertisers are not paying you for this traffic either. They are just not telling you. It is boilerplate language in advertising insertion orders to not pay for traffic from the nations on that list.

I understand if you disagree. I'd be happy to get paid for that traffic and pay you for it as well. But the realities of the marketpalace dictate the rules.

I don't see a problem, though. light74 probably meets all the requirements to join your great SubliminalTraffic.com program; I have been using that since it started and I'm very satisified. It's probably available in his country, so he has nothing to worry about.

Thanks Graeme... no one loves popups, but with banners giving nothing and having 1 giga of traffic each day I have to find a solution, and honestly I find a popdown less annoying than a forced exit popup that I guess most people will close before showing up, anyway I'll give it a try for sure.

About SI, I did just read a long list of nations and seen russia and other big countries are listed I thought 'hey half a world', I really like all of your programs and way to go offending one of the few good advertisment reality I found in this jungle.

And about SumbliminalCash, they denied me an account, I'll not be subliminally reach this time... but well tnx tom =)

Back