• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Glacier Host :: v4

Sorry man, I went a little overboard :). But really stay away from shallow remarks.
Regards,
IzzeHost.Com
Your little rampage doesn't prove that you treat your clients 10x better than Glacier.
A design is a design.
Schmarvin I admire you wanting to be different, but when you load up a webhost the first thing a client will do is look at the design. If it is just a bunch of HTML tags and not a real good design, clearly they will look elsewhere. The better the design, the more they look around.
A better design doesn't mean you are better, however. What makes a company unique from the others is their offers, special deals, and customer support.
A good design and the other things come hand in hand. A webhost won't do well without either -- however it is possible a webhost will still get clients with a really bad template, but the better it looks, the more inclined a customer is to poking around your webhost a bit more.

Meh, I've got a little under 100 clients, xD I'm okay where I stand. Half of them like my designs, half of them don't. I don't make a living designing, nor do I make money from webhosting. But, I still like to give free hosting and to design stuff.

Back