• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get upto 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth + cpanel 9 FREE!

Im DarkDEUS, a moderator at their forums, and it seems their forums are down at the moment.

Last edited:
i can't access your sign up page at this moment..

it says unable to resolve host.

Pls rectify the error.

For one, there isn't really a sign up page, there isn't a "free" hosting option at novicehost.com, it's at webdesignertalk.net . More information on the free hosting can be found there. Yes, the forums may be down for a bit later today, for an upgrade, but as of now, they are up.

we are currently going thrpugh some major changes to the site... it WILL be back up shortly...

and yes the forums is where the signup is...

ok i am sorry i couldnt singup cause i get 440 error so signed up on cycorp well that host is really nice dont know nothing bout u novice so plz correct your prb.

this host is REALLY GOOD but i believe the owner is going to make some major updates. buy things from post numbers, eh? that's what i've read on my inbox ;)

Last edited:
I had to reply to this thread. I found this one to be a scam. I signed up for the forum and posted, posted, posted. Then the host lost many of the posts...something wrong with the stability (they "couldn't do anything" about the lost posts). Then we were told it was stable again, trust us. So again, I posted, posted. I have 47 posts. I also created some logos for their logo contest (going on when this thread was started a month ago), which again took time. I posted in the forum that the contest winner was never announced, and an administrator answered saying he wasn't able to get around to it. I recently removed my entries that were uploaded onto another of my websites, as the contest never announced the winner (it was for extra special free hosting). I've basically been advertising their logos on my site for a month. I never got the chance to apply for my free hosting because this thread was posted on their forum on October 10th (notice, the freewebspace thread was started on September 11th, so we are talking one months time):

Posted by Vipes, Administrator Member:
http://webdesignertalk.net/showthread.php?t=590

"I am afraid for certain reasons WDT Forums will no longer be providing free webhosting accounts anymore.

Please do not post any more hosting requests.

We are also unsure whether or not current accounts will remain active. At the moment they should be up and running.

Sorry for all inconveniences.

Thanks,

WDT Admin Team"

So basically this host got his/her hosting company up and running by all the "free" members posting in his/her forum, became viable, then dumped everyone. :shame: :shame: :shame:

Back