• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWH for domain

neyral

well, after moving from webprovider to xoasis im getting pretty peeved. Course, i found out xoasis doesnt offer real custom cgi & their name servers for domains give me errors. I signed up for netcabins, hopefully they will reply in a couple of days, until then i wanted a list of FWH for domains that offer the following

ftp upload (& possibly browser upload would be nice 2, but not needed)
domain hosting(already have 1 registered & setup)
CGI-BIN
5mb+ space
nice amount of bandwidth(going to start my own link exchange, should be small[ish]-medium size)
ads ok, as long as it isnt a giant ugly banner on the top of every single page or a pop-up, (footer banners r kool :) but no banners, or buttons etc would be awesome)
a somewhat good server(cant ask for more for free LOL)
i know all of the goodies are alot to ask for, but any help would be greatly appreciated

Lauren

I can assure you that you will find Netcabins.com great. No need to look any other place for a free webhosting provider. You've found one of the best.

-Rob

Originally posted by neyral
I signed up for netcabins, hopefully they will reply in a couple of days, until then i wanted a list of FWH for domains that offer the following

ftp upload (& possibly browser upload would be nice 2, but not needed)
domain hosting(already have 1 registered & setup)
CGI-BIN
5mb+ space
nice amount of bandwidth(going to start my own link exchange, should be small[ish]-medium size)
ads ok, as long as it isnt a giant ugly banner on the top of every single page or a pop-up, (footer banners r kool :) but no banners, or buttons etc would be awesome)
a somewhat good server(cant ask for more for free LOL)
i know all of the goodies are alot to ask for, but any help would be greatly appreciated

Lauren

thanks! :eek:) If it turns out to be the bst one i've found in all my years of making webpages, I will cry that it took me so long to find it(say, 4 years???!! LOL)
after going through angelfire, geocities(I was a community leader there, can U say He\\, got free stock tho!), tripod, 8m.com, internettrash, webprovider, xoasis & about 500 others - i think it would be a good time in my life to finally have a good host.. Sorry if im babbling, i just woke up LOL

neyral - Maybe you can share with us some of your experiences with those numerous other hosts? I'm curious about many of the names you mentioned: specifically 8m.com, internettrash, and webprovider.

8m.com is FreeServers... Not the best, (or fastest) host out there... From my personal experiences anyhow.
:(

Back