• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free Harry Potter hosting - NO ADS!

Riverworld

Harry Potter related sites ONLY

If you have no intention of hosting a Harry Potter related website- do NOT fill out a request. All requests for accounts we recieve that does not look like it will have Harry Potter related content will be deleted without notification of rejection. We check all requests manually.

10mb unmetered space
100mb unmetered traffic/month

no ads
PHP
virtual CGI-BIN
mySql available
free (or donation welcomed, but not nessassy)

subdomain of riverworld.net or hermione.com.ru only

The person with the account must have Harry Potter related content. All accounts are checked manually.

See site for more terms and conditions

HPhosting.riverworld.net

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive interest shown...

The offer is still open- and is a long way from closing.

However, I must stress that your site must be Harry Potter related, and you must mention that in the request. It is your job to make sure you mention it. The success rate is low- but anyone who wrote "harry potter" or any other word related got an account straight away.

Due to the number of requests- I am offering free hosting to general sites now. Click here to find out more --> http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45070

Last edited:
I used to have a HP fan site, i dont think many people will be satisifed with 100mb bandwith, my site used well over 500gb bandwith (i know its alot) i had my own server etc, but even for the smaller fan sites i think there should be at least 1gb bandwith, because ive used 30meg bandwith in a day WITH no one else visiting site and all it is is a forum so, compare your offer to that heh ;)

It is unmetered afterall

If the site is good, a blind eye may very well be turned, and they could very well reach more than 1gb month

Although, on the same note, we may also suggest some other things for their hosting

It all depends- this HPhosting offer is really from www.hermione.com.ru and not riverworld.net - and depends how they feel at the time. They're the ones paying for this, at about 50cents for each 100mb transfer account every month

I just recived my account, but I can't figure out how to access my c-panel. I tried IMing you guys, but I didn't get a response. Could you tell me how or give me a link to a part of your website that could tell me how? Thank You so much!

Back