• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free email services

matdin97

hi all..
i want to put a free email service at my website. i want to use either Bigmailbox or everyone.net.

what do you think about both of them? which one is better?
Can i get income from this kind of service?

thanks..

i would recommend everyone.net
everyone.net share the banner space 50-50, so you could possibly get more money. Whereas bigmailbox shares it 80-20 and also it uses the horrible pop-up ads.

Big Mailbox always seems like they're on the verge of bankruptcy too... Suddenly running a bunch of pop-ups and the like. Go with Everyone.net... That's who I use and they're pretty good.

From what everyone has said about everyone.net, it seems to be more popular. I use everyone.net for my site, and have few complaints.

I use everyone.netfor 3 of my sites and I have been with hem from the start of their company. They have recently run into small problems, but nothing big. Their good though. Otherwise I wouldn't be using them.

cobranding

Everyone.net is a great service, especially when compared to Bigmailbox.

I think ZipLip.com does cobranding (at least they used to) so you could offer free secure e-mail.

Hey KNK, are the same KNK from 8op.com and leet.as?

Re: cobranding

Originally posted by Hellbound
Everyone.net is a great service, especially when compared to Bigmailbox.

I think ZipLip.com does cobranding (at least they used to) so you could offer free secure e-mail.

Hey KNK, are the same KNK from 8op.com and leet.as?

I dont think so ... my memory is slightly off sometimes... I doubt it though ...

your telling me there are other KNK's ... HAHA ...

Back