• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains @ IPOWER

Thank you for your recent order with iPowerWeb. Unfortunately, we have been unable to process your request at this time due to a declined credit card. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to update this information or visit https://secure.ipowerweb.com/php/customer/info.php. Once we receive this information, we will activate your account. You will receive an e-mail providing you with your new account information.

If you have any questions in regards to your order, please send an e-mail to Billing@ipowerweb.com. Make sure you include your domain name in your e-mail!

Thank you again for your trust.

Kind regards,

Billing Department
iPowerWeb.com

lol :p

Romeo18 said:
What does that mean? That the domain will get registered and then we will receive an email?

IPW (Ipowerweb) manually process all orders so your order wont go through as they will verify all orders.

Wont work guys.

K well its back to normal atm.
I don't really see the point in getting lodes of dedies, thats just stupid.
But i did get a vps, i'm not really going to complain if i don't get it, after all, its free, its not like it took hours to fill in the form at all.

BEN-MR

I am going to look more into them. $2.95 isnt a bad deal. Second cheapest from netfirms.com but I dont like the idea of them processing the orders manually.

Back