• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Domain Names (com/net etc.)

bozley05 said:
At ezyrewards.com, we offer everyone free domain names, with:

-Full Ownership
-Full Nameserver control
-No Advertising on your site

All you have to do to get your free domain is complete some offers (surveys, site signups etc.) and then get some friends to register and do the same. For most people, getting the 1000 points for the domain works out requiring you to complete your offers and acquiring 5 complete referrals, however it is dependent on where your referrals are from.

However, we have a ***special offer*** for FWS Forum members.

Here is what to do:
-Signup to ezyrewards
-Send an E-Mail to fwspromo@ezyrewards.com with the email address you used to signup and your FWS Forum member name in the message.

And we will:
-Change the status of your offers to ‘Complete’ and credit them with the applicable points without you needing to complete them, so all you have to do is get your referrals.
-Give you a chance to get a second domain free. The first person to complete their referrals will get two domains, rather than one.
-Cut the waiting process. The first ten people will get their domain within days, rather than wait a month for the referral’s advertising funds to come in.

Terms:
-This offer is valid for non-referred signups only
-A minimum of 10 posts on FWS Forums is required

Note - FWS members who already have an ezyrewards account ARE eligble for this offer.

Get started at http://www.ezyrewards.com/
Great Offer!

where are the domains registered? you say we get full dns control right? so then we can change the name servers when we want if your servers die or something?

The domains are registered by you, with a credit we give you, at Optinom.com.. which is a Directi Reseller.

So basically the referalls have to do everything bar get *their* referalls and then you get the domain? Nice :D

EDIT: Oh and one thing. Its probably answered or listed somewhere but how long is the domain registered for? 1year im assuming.... is there any possibility of re-registration through you by completing more offers etc. etc.?

Last edited:
Well, they used to have to complete all their offers for you to gain, but now, for each individual offer they complete, you get a certain amount of points. It ranges anywhere between 6 and 60 points, depending on the offer.

**Hint: UK offers pay the best, but a complete Australian user is worth the most**

Well thank god for living in Australia :)

My and all my Australian buddies will be catching onto this like a disease :p

Uh, The points still seem to be pending....and it's long into the month..? Slow with it or something?

Regards,

Offers completed in March will be upgraded to complete, making points available for use between the 20th and 22nd of April, as the ad network does the bank transfer on the 20th.

Ah, I see.

And are referrals working properly? I notice that I'm only getting a couple of offers through when I'm sure they have done more..

EDIT: NVM, got a ton of them in there

Regards,

Last edited:
you need to e-mail your friends telling them how good the site is and get them to sign up and complete their offer or offers, depending on where they are from. each offer a referral completes, you get points in your account.

the easiest and quickest way to earn your domain is to get referrals from USA/Australia/UK... As they provide the most points.

Back