• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free custom PHP scripts

even if we post that in half the time and have our submission in within the next hour?

and willing to post 15 more than required?

Could you make me a URL redirect script? Like what anonym.to uses? And make it so theres a transition page where I can place an ad or two. If so, PM me.

Some of these scripts sound a little too big to be done for free. I mean, I know that he's not just making them for one person, but he should have a paid option. Unless he's trying to get some popular scripts in his portfolio.

I did notice that you already have a short URL script. Is there anyway for you to modify that so there is a transition page where I can place ads, then it automatically redirect to the target page?

spiralfive said:
Some of these scripts sound a little too big to be done for free. I mean, I know that he's not just making them for one person, but he should have a paid option. Unless he's trying to get some popular scripts in his portfolio.

I did notice that you already have a short URL script. Is there anyway for you to modify that so there is a transition page where I can place ads, then it automatically redirect to the target page?

Redirection script... free

http://www.milliscripts.at/index.php?do=redir

Last edited:
I am always interested in custom work... It says your company has been taken over by JLHost.
Does this mean your offer is no longer available? :confused4

Back