• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free-cgi,perl,msql,php4,ftp,email..MORE

palmer

Hello. I just launced my site http://www.queuedtalent.com and im looking to offer a few site free hosting on the server. Here is what you'll get:

php4, mysql, cgi, perl, ftp, yoursite.queuedtalent.com, email, mod@ our message boards for your site, 1 gig a month of bandwith, 50mb space.

php4 software available at your fingertips:
php-nuke, post-nuke, b2, phpbook, phpwebsite, and more

Our site is going to be a fun, no holds barred, crazy look at life kinda place. Kinda bloggish, nothing fancy, but we enjoying having a place to express ourselves and we're looking for sites that do the same.

If your interested, contact me at palmer@queuedtalent.com. Include what your site is about and any possible links to your current site if u have one. Thanks.

PLEASE apply if you currently have an established website and are looking for a good host. We provide a lot of great services and we want good sites, preferrably english ones that plan on being constantly updated with fresh content.

Thank you.

Back