• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 6 slot TS Server (AU Based)

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
Hi guys, I'll get straight to the point. I'm bored, and decided to offer people free 6 slot TeamSpeak servers for free no strings.

These are Australian Based TeamSpeak servers so enjoy :evilb:

Please PM me if you wish to receive 1.

Server's not used within the first 3 days, or inactive thereafter will be terminated and used for someone else :)

Nah, you're not late. Anyone else want 1?

P.S. I'm not going to respond to lame PMs that say, I want 1!!! or don't even give a hint as to what you would use it for, or any useful information whatsoever.

I would like one, but i'm unable to use the PM system. I'll be using it for Staff Conversations, since we're trying to improve our communication standards and take away any miscommunications/communication breakdown as we had previously.

Please email me at ustbrg[@]live.com.

Thanks!

im just curious. Do you have a license to do this? And if so can you post a link to your license here?

[If you have a license you will be on the ATHP list]

im just curious. Do you have a license to do this? And if so can you post a link to your license here?

[If you have a license you will be on the ATHP list]

Yes, I have an ATHP under TrueWeb I do not believe I have been added yet, because I have not submitted a banner, nor a website. But Yes, I have an ATHP License.

Ok :) Just wanted to make sure. I use to run a free teamspeak provider and they blacklisted me after they terminated my npo license for supposed advertising/selling the servers. When in reality I followed there rules to the letter.

Back