• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Frailty

Nick

NLC
Holy shit... I'm not even sure what to say after seeing this movie. I haven't seen a movie that screwed with my head this much for a loooong time. Sixth Sense wasn't even as big of a twist compared to this. Has anyone else seen this and what did you think of it?

I am unique and will not just quote.

No, I haven't heard of Frailty, "splain" to us a little about it.

I hate movies that screw around with your head. Namely movies like: Fight Club, Narc, The Recruit, and some others...

Too much for me to handle.

i remember that one...great twist...i don't know about messing with the head, but it was enjoyable and the twist unexpected

Frailty

the movie Harry POtter and the philosopher's stone comes to mind, and i have no idea why.. i hated harry

A very promising directorial debut for Bill Paxton. A very dark thriller/who-really-done-it recommended by Stephen King. This is a strong, well-conceived horror tale about a devout, but demented man in Thurman, Texas that goes on a murdering spree after getting orders from God to eliminate demons trying to control mankind. A couple of plot twists and an eerie finale makes for your moneys worth. Most of the violence you don't really see, but still enough to double up your stomach.

Director Paxton plays the twisted man to be known as the Hand of God Killer. Matthew McConaughey is equally impressive as the demented man's eldest son that ends up telling this story to a Dallas FBI Agent(Powers Boothe). Boothe, as always, is solid and flawless. Suspenseful white knuckler! Highly recommended.

Maybe messing with your head isn't the right way to say it. It's more like you're following the story through the movie and then it just all completely changes from what you were expecting out of nowhere. If you sit through it, the twist is well worth it.

Daniel, you don't like Fight Club? That's probably one of my favorite movies.

Also, has anyone seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? I heard this is pretty good and I was thinking about renting it.

Originally posted by Nick
I saw it a few weeks ago, and all I can remember is that they were fighting for nothing and then created a club, but had to promise to not tell anyone, but everyone talked and everyone joined and stuff and.... we turned it off caus it was making our heads hurt lol

Originally posted by Nick

I can't say that I liked it because I don't really understand it...

Originally posted by Wojtek
I saw it a few weeks ago, and all I can remember is that they were fighting for nothing and then created a club, but had to promise to not tell anyone, but everyone talked and everyone joined and stuff and....

If that's all you got out of the movie, it completely went over your head.

i love those kinds of movies but sometimes i come out of the movie not understanding anything and then i have to watch it like 20 times
ughhhhhhh

What the hell was that movie????????
Just finished watching it and it was kind of..... horrible?

Well, I wanted to see it, but after reading one of the reviews at the link n7 gave, they gave away the whole damn ending. I dunno if I still wanna see it now that I know what happens . . .

Not trying to flame you, n7, I just wish that idiot hadn't given away the ending. :mad:

Back