• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum linking offer

adizlaja

Hey all,

I have my own forum called Designer Chat Forums and it's already being used. It is mostly about technology and some other discussions that are related to it. Now, I'm looking for some other technology or computer sites to exchange links with me. I'm also looking for a site that has some kind of technology/internet realted material on it that needs a forum. This could be good for your site because you wouldn't need to set anything up, such as the whole forum and the mysql database. All you would need is a link to our forum.

If you are interested, please leave me a PM here or at Designer Chat Forums under the username Coon. You can also send me a message on AOL. My AOL instant messenger screen name is TrickDaddy453 and on the MSN messenger
it's Adi-2k-1 ;)

Last edited:
Nice, you can send me a PM here or msg me on AOL under the screen name TrickDaddy453
and on MSN under Adi-2k-1.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Back