• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum Hosting

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
Hi,
I am offering people forum hosting, as you may know my site (www.designerchat.net) has just started up and im looking to build a community, and this would be good for both us us, I would get more hits anbd you would get your forum hosting free..on vBulletin!

So what do you have to have to qualify to get this offer? At least 150 hits/day, and a site about technology. Must also be in english.

SO what will you get out of this?
  • Extra visits to your site! The forum I run currently gets 5k-6k hits/day.
  • A FREE great forum (vBulletin is believed to be the best forum software around...but it comes at a price)
  • Your own customized style, with vbulletin you can specify your own style for each forum.
  • You will moderate your forum

if you think this is a good deal and meet the requirements please pm me, or post under this message.

Chris
DesignerChat.net

roly,
Please tell me what site this is for, if you can pull in 100+ (just for you :D) you can have one.

Back