• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For those of you still in high school..

i am in grade 10

1. English 11 cp
2. Public Speaking
3. Chem 2
4. Calc
5. Networking
6. Networking
7. American culutres 12
8. Bio 2

HS Senior.
1. Business
2. English
3. Leave to go to work.
Best schedule I've ever had.
College plans: Yet to even look at it. Just took the first of my tests (ACT) 2 weeks ago.

Originally posted by syanet
HS Senior.
1. Business
2. English
3. Leave to go to work.
Best schedule I've ever had.
College plans: Yet to even look at it. Just took the first of my tests (ACT) 2 weeks ago.

Huh... you just took the first of your tests 2 weeks ago and you are a high school senior? I don't think you're gonna make the SAT2s... most colleges only accept the december test date for latest..

and I thought I was pretty late =) took my first SAT1 in June this year, then first SAT2s in October, then second SAT1 in November and second SAT2s in December.. I screwed up SAT1 verbal but since I am not a native english speaker I'm gonna take TOEFL to make up for it.. which will save my applications' only flaw. think I have a pretty good chance of getting in UC Berkeley... not sure though.

You sound like my parents :). Everyone else took them last year, so my parents have been on me about this for a while now.

1st Semester (till end of january)
Physics 11
Socials 11
Acting 11/12
Biology 11

2nd Semester
Stagecraft 11/12
English 11
Principles of Math 11 (hard math course)
Free (Might take Music composition and Technology)

I am going to UNBC (University of Northern British Columbia)in Beautiful Prince George, British Columbia to major in History and then Education

Back