• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FLuxFX 2.0 What yall think?

cool logo, what did you use for the font?

but... don't you think it's... too white?? I mean, you can use a little more color......

oh, yeah... and I'm having a hard time reading the text inside the dropdown box

I cannot tell you where from but that's a stolen layout because I've seen it before on another site.

lol...I see you already have a rep. with a lot of people on the net (reading your news)

So..looks good.. Lose the table borders and the 2.0 like Koolguy already said.

wow, kinda hard to steal a layout when you make it, that site was made from scratch (by me) but what do i expect, but i doesnt really bother me hearing it come form you since you dont ever have anything good to say (IMO)

*lol* everyone thinks their own sites look the best and everybody elses's got a problem. :)

Originally posted by LeX
hey, Nick! your reply was considered "hate" on http://fluxfx.net! Looks like you're gonna be famous.... :p

Well, I'm not sure if anyone but people on this forum have even visited fluxfx.net :D

Hey FluxFx
I signed up for it a while ago, and you emailed back saying you won't host my domain, but I don't want my domain "hosted", my domain will redirect to the site on fluxfx. Oh, and loose the "2.0" . And yeah, it's a little too white.:)

what was your email? i cant host domains for free, if i could i would ;\

Well, I'm not sure if anyone but people on this forum have even visited fluxfx.net

you mean my counter? i just started that last night, here are my stats for feb

Successful requests: 11,879
Average successful requests per day: 3,913
Successful requests for pages: 2,468
Average successful requests for pages per day: 812
Failed requests: 386
Redirected requests: 647
Distinct files requested: 360
Distinct hosts served: 1,593
Data transferred: 71.091 Mbytes
Average data transferred per day: 23.420 Mbytes

[Edited by FluxFX on 02-04-2001 at 01:43 AM]

Some people are to immature for my liking....

Originally posted by FluxFX
wow, kinda hard to steal a layout when you make it, that site was made from scratch (by me) but what do i expect, but i doesnt really bother me hearing it come form you since you dont ever have anything good to say (IMO)

How hard is it to make a duplicate from scratch? Not hard at all. I'm telling you I've seen that layout before and the funny part is that I found it surfing sites of your genre. To bad I cannot find the link to show it to you. Oh well. At least I'm not going to act like a twelve year old and put some little temper tantrum post on my website.

I cannot believe someone can get worked up about something like me saying that it's stolen because I've seen it before. You had your opinion that I "don't ever have anything good to say", and I accept your opinion. It is you that cannot accept my 'thumbs down' because I've seen it before. Why you can't act mature about the situation I do not understand.

You're begining to remind me of Alex because you act so immature, or maybe it's Mrh0ax. Doesn't matter I'm not going to get hung up on it. Life goes on.

Back