• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

Yeah same i was suspended about 2-3 days before payout
I can guarentee i did not click the ads nor did i get others

Bidvertiser is just hopeless
Best not go anywhere near them

Jan said:
What sort of sites were you running them on?

I was using the ad's on Liberty-Host (where the current clicksor ad's are on our forum: http://liberty-host.com/forum/)

I contacted them after I placed the ad's to check that everything was legal with their TOS, and they replied with (Ahh... Crap, I can't get their response because I can't log in :() but they replied and said everything was OK.

I NEVER clicked the ad's and nor did I use any auto click script. I know many people who have been paid by bidvertiser, but they all reached the payout over a month after opening their account, we reached it in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
phoenix_ said:
Bidvertiser is just hopeless
Best not go anywhere near them

Why not give clicksors a try?
Aside from earning a 70% profit share from displaying our contextual ads, you are also able to earn up to 85% ad revenues for displaying your display your own ads own ads. Payments are based on a net 15 terms on a bi-weekly schedule. You may select to receive your payments by Check (min. payout: $50), or Paypal (min. payout: $20). Revenue totalling less that the minimum payout amount will be rolled into the following period.

Referrals:
When you join our affiliate program, you will also be enrolled for the webmasters referral program. For every webmaster you refer that joins our contextual advertising affiliate program, you will receive a 10% commission from the daily earnings of Publishers referred.

They may be slow, but they dont terminate for no reason. I hate bidvertiser. I had no clicks whatsoever and they terminated my account. They just like messing with people, they are not legit, and who knows what they do to advertisers.

I don't know why so many people get banned. It could be because your competitors or visitors falsely click and then you get banned for it. I know i've had problems like that with google before.

madmatt911 said:
They may be slow, but they dont terminate for no reason. I hate bidvertiser. I had no clicks whatsoever and they terminated my account. They just like messing with people, they are not legit, and who knows what they do to advertisers.

Well I was using Clicksor on my forum, I had to get rid of it because it loaded WAY WAY to slow. oldman2

bidvertiser is slower, it cause my whole forum to load like ant when the template should load way faster than that. In the end, i decided to switch to Adbrite.

xd3vilx said:
bidvertiser is slower, it cause my whole forum to load like ant when the template should load way faster than that. In the end, i decided to switch to Adbrite.

I can't argue with that. Bidvertiser is pretty slow loading.

Your Bidvertiser Account.

hosting-shack said:
Ok.

We where $1 away from the payout limit on Tuesday. And guess what? Wednesday morning I awake to a nice email in my inbox.

I've looked over there TOS, and so has my lawyer, both of us can not see a reason why our account was suspended. Me and my partner did not click the ad's or encourage others to do so or use scripts or any methods to generate clicks.

You have to remeber here, I tryed them out to see if this thread was in fact real, so I tryed my best to NOT break the TOS, and as far as I can tell, we did not.

They are a scam. It seems they are OK as long as it takes you longer than a month to get to the payout, but when you have a busy site and get 10,000 impressions daily with at least 20-30 clicks a day, you reach the payout in 2 weeks, and they suspend your account.

Stay well away.

I sent you an email via this site with an explanation why your account was terminated.

Good Luck
Bidvertiser

Back