• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite TV shows

About X-Files...

I think the show was better about 2 years ago... last season was getting kinda boring to me, but the season premiere this year really got me back "into" the X-Files. I think the shows were better with Mulder, but I like the way the stories are going so far. Doggett brings a twist to the story, makes it seem like Scully is the leader of the show rather than Mulder, but it keeps me interested. So I guess I approve of Doggett so far :)

Originally posted by HumanClay
About X-Files...

I think the show was better about 2 years ago... last season was getting kinda boring to me, but the season premiere this year really got me back "into" the X-Files. I think the shows were better with Mulder, but I like the way the stories are going so far. Doggett brings a twist to the story, makes it seem like Scully is the leader of the show rather than Mulder, but it keeps me interested. So I guess I approve of Doggett so far :)

After slacking off for the last couple of years, I've gotten back into it again too... It was starting to get "stale", in my opinion... It seemed like they had stretched the "mythology" way further than it should have been and it was getting frustrating to watch. I've usually preferred the stand-alone episodes anyway, but even some of those were not that great.

I think Doggett's entrance may be the best thing to happen in a while... As Chris Carter said, the show is getting "back to basics"... Watching Doggett and Scully's relationship evolve reminds me of Mulder and Scully back when it first started. Might just be the jumpstart the show needed.

Actually no... She's signed thru the season after this one as is, I believe, Robert Patrick... Whe she re-negotiated for this season, she only wanted to sign for one year but wanted a hefty raise... In order to get the raise, she had to agree to two more years.

Back