• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ducky is back

This forum is the flagship duck avatar forum!

I'd go with a duck one if I hadn't just changed to my Heroin Burgers avatar (it's a long story, and really has nothing to do with McDonald's)

Originally posted by Blank Verse
(it's a long story, and really has nothing to do with McDonald's)
Well you're usually good at telling stories, so get and make a new thread i tells ya.

Heh...if I was at a custom title level I could do something funny...but it wouldn't be as funny in my sig so oh well.

Originally posted by Moonman
Well you're usually good at telling stories, so get and make a new thread i tells ya.

OK, so it's not a long story, it's just a stupid story where I did something stupid. :p

Look at my title:D

haha jan, that was a nice thread, you sure have lots of followers. sad thing is 99% of them have their duck craze over.

OK, basically, way back when, we went through a phase where we all pretty much had duck avatars. Most were just variations of Jan's avatar, but there were other ones in there. Fun times were had by all.

Back