• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dim8.com

Originally posted by fetal decay
uuuhhh its dim8.net ...
*cracks up laughing*

Uh no...I checked out dim8.net and I did not sign up for a free URL redirection! I signed up for free webspace from dim8.com

I'm Robert, one of the co-owners of Dim8.com. Let me explain to you why dim8.com is down (and probably will always be)

Dim8.com was being hosted by Superior-host.com and then superior-host decided to get off of Alabanza and move to their own servers. That means all new IP addresses and everything. Well Dim8.com the domain was registered by my partner, Andy from registerclub.com using an AOL Account. When it was time to change the dns for dim8.com (and all the files/folders were transfered) he couldn't log in because he deleted AOL and they wouldn't let him change the email address. Now I dont know if he is telling the truth or lieing and I got tired of it. Either registerclub.com is fucking around and will not allow him to change the DNS or he just hasn't gotten off his lazy ass and done anything. I cannot change the DNS as it is registered in his name. I quit from dim8.com because I was doing all the work, and he didn't do jack and now he still isn't doing jack!

Regards,

Robert

I thought all you needed to know was your email and the password for your account to login and make changes.

I think hes spinning u a tale.

I'm cooler than you, hence the sunglasses icon

registrar.com makes send you an email where you haveto confirm thedns changes...
so I guess he could be telling the truth.

Back