• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DH Mart Panel- Do you like the Design?

DH Mart

Recently we've redesigned our CPanel theme. Here is the the design.

CzK7b.png

Do you like the design?

You can check our panel. Here is the login details.

http://cpanel.dhmart.info
Email: demo@dhmart.info
Password: abcD@131

Ummmmm......do you mean Youhosting redesigned the cPanel?

You do know that as a Youhosting reseller, you aren't allowed to advertise here right? The mods should make you get rid of your signature too.

it is not youhosting. It is socheaphsot. It is saleh, if you click on one of the links it directs to socheaphost.

it is not youhosting. It is socheaphsot. It is saleh, if you click on one of the links it directs to socheaphost.

The paid hosting might be, but his free hosting and that panel aren't. His site resolves to Youhosting (main-hosting.com), that panel is Youhosting, the login page is Youhosting, the signup page is Youhosting, the username when you login to the demo account above is Youhosting, etc.

He tried advertising this Youhosting crap in the Ads section too earlier this week.

Also, if it's Saleh from socheaphost (which it very well could be), why is he allowed to have two forum accounts?

I normally stick up for Saleh as, I started socheapohst.com and when I failed epically due to my relationship I gave him the domain as partial payment for service he paid for. Now don't get me wrong I believe k-odum or what ever it is, is also Saleh.

Back