• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DeepList Hosting

I guess he means external adverts as the code which is required is simply for a flash button which promotes his own site :)

You must put some transfer limit. As you have got ensim control panel too for free hosting :rolleyes: ..

looks good to me. I'll tell me friend to signup who is nowadays looking for free hosting.

Now you have set the bandwidth limit. Its good, but it can flood in a lot of members.

Is there anyway to upgrade the bandwidth limit to 2 GB? if we refer more people ?

Originally posted by DeepList.com
If you look at the plan table (http://deeplist.com/bus1.html), you will notice that mysql is available with the free plan upon request. Thanks for your question!
GR8!! i wanna sign up now! lol

oh btw is there any way tog et an extension to the bw limit..its kinda harsh coz i am gonna have large graphics on my site

1GB transfer and 25MB of space for the FREE plan. These stand no exceptions. Upgrade / purchase Plan A for just a few dollars, and then you will have 5GB of tansfer and 100MB of space. :D

Custom plans can also be composed for users who will pay. Most plans typicaly are only a few dollars a month, and if you pay ahead for a year, I can also put together a discount.

Last edited:
You havn't answered my question yet.
Maybe if there is a way to get more transfer??? If i refer 1 more active member at your forums, can you increase the transfer to 3 GB ??

You would have to get one of the paid plans to get 3gb transfer. I am not sure about the referring members part, but when DeepList gets online he will be able to answer that part for you. :)

Currently right now refering members you will not get any added features with hosting. One could only imagine the spam and inactive members that would result from that. (I will think of some kind of rewards though.)

How could you pass up these plans. Premium loaded hosting starting at just $2!

To answer that question . . . yes, Yipes is far better than Cogent. It costs way more than cheep cogent does, but we here at DeepList are proud to offer this switch.

Back