• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server with 10gbspace

Ranjha

hello

im looking 4 a dedicated server to own.......meaning i wnt to buy the server and connect to my internet @ home i have a 50mbit leased line and i prefer just buying the server once instead of paying everymonth

server i need is wid minimum 10gb space and bandwidth is no problem my ISP give me unmetered

Just go to a shop and buy one. Why post it here? If you want to buy better buy from dell. You can order online.

Have a look around www.ebay.com :)

Or wander into your local computer store, ask for a workstation computer and install RedHat or windows 2003 server *shivers* or similar onto that.

I'd advice staying away from say, rack-mountable servers for your home. Or even getting a server with a SCSI HDD, as they're often hard to configure and expensive to replace.

To simply, my advise is to get a fast workstation and install a server-type operating system onto it :)

Back