• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Needed!

TravisL

I am needing a dedicated server right away to host my clients. I am currently with Speed Drives but they are the worst host I have ever experienced, massive downtime, slow resources. I need a dedicated server ASAP, at no more than $100 per month. Please be willing to accept PayPal for payments because thats all I can do at the moment. Please send any offers to travis@tdlhosting.com ASAP or I'll have to sell out.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

If you are selling your clients, please contact us. We are looking to purchase them for reasonable pricing. Please contact us at corp @ byzhosting.com

If you need something just give me a PM, I'll help you find a good dedicated server for a decent price.

Peace. :bandit2:

What are the specs for this server? Xliya.com would be more then happy to fit you into one of our dedicated plans or we'll come up with a custom one just for you :)

Back