• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Data transfer

xguy001

I need the following
-Free Webhosting which contains the following
Unlimited Data Transfer
Free Domain
Unlimited Space
FTP upload
Free Hosting
I have been finding for a few months but to no avail...anyone can help me?Thanks!

We can do everything except a free domain.. but user.t35.com is almost as short as a domain name would be ;0

Balonga, my friend known here as seto, has gotten free subdomain with unlimited space and data transfer. php, my sql and ftp the worls......all free no payment...oh plus no ads....so there are some out there.....you just need to find them

Originally posted by Exadis
Balonga, my friend known here as seto, has gotten free subdomain with unlimited space and data transfer. php, my sql and ftp the worls......all free no payment...oh plus no ads....so there are some out there.....you just need to find them
go ahead and encourage them to ask for even more outrageous requirements :rolleyes:
Every week someone wins the lottery but that doesn't mean you can expect to be a millionaire by next week .

Originally posted by wysardry
A subdomain is not the same as a domain.

no duh moron.....it was a S-U-B-D-O-M-A-I-N

and true he was lucky to get it....but i hate when ppl say it can never happen

As you have already been told, free domains are not really in existance on the web today. Why? It costs money to make them, and people don't just give out money (or at least people that I know. If you know anyone, please give them my name.....)

My suggestion is to live with a redirector subdomain www.uni.cc for example, and get hosting at www.t35.com , www.hostultra.com

Originally posted by Exadis
no duh moron.....it was a S-U-B-D-O-M-A-I-N
Yes, and the person that started this thread (and everyone other than you) were talking about domains, not subdomains.

Free subdomains are easy to come by, free domains are not. Get it?

And could you please act as if your age is greater than your shoe size? There's no call to be rude. Thank you.

Back