• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel Flash Tutorials

I would like to purchase the tutorials with updates and your logo removed from the end of the movie. If I read your ad right the total is $25. Is this correct? If it is you have a deal.

I agree, you need to protect the flash, I have a flash grabber & can take any flash I want (not saying I would) but I can. Then just edit your flash using my program, change the logo, mask the IP so there isnt any reference & sell them on so make sure you protect them :).

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:
I would like to purchase the tutorials with updates and your logo removed from the end of the movie. If I read your ad right the total is $25. Is this correct? If it is you have a deal.

Yes that is correct, $25 for the whole cPanel package, as updates are released you will receive them for free. Craig, I understand what you are saying, so if anyone wants to see the tutorials PM me as I have taken them down from the original site.

Yellowmc I went back to that link to get the purchase information, but it appears the entire page has been removed. Can you post or pm me the information?

Good work Yellow, I like people who say they're going to do something, and actually do it.

I have recieved the tutorial package and previewed a few of the tutorials. The work great and my logo was seamlessly incoorperated. Thanks for the great deal I was expecting to pay closert to $100 for something like this.

So how many tutorials in all, like the complete package and could you pm me a new link for the previews or something?

Thanks,

Tang

Currently their are 14 tutorials, we plan on releasing 20 of them in totoal and the final 6 are actually almost done. We might consider increasing the number of tutorials once these 20 have been completed.

I will PM you the link to the new site.

Thanks.

May i ask which software you used to create these great tutorials in? (Seen a preview :p) And also how much it costs :)

Macromedia Captivate - $499!

I got it much cheaper as I bought it as part of a huge bundle of software when I bought my new computer.

Back