• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

C'mon! Review my site!!!!

So how do you rate my site?

• Wonderful!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nice job

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • okay better than nothing

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • it sux! :(

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

<|R0cKm@nX|>

After spending months of time, I finally completed my new Neopets(quite childish huh? like pokemon? but u know there 7million players and u got quite a lot of traffic!) layout! There left only 2 items not done so far because i am searching a host for that script. :eek:

Click here to Review my Site!

Please give any comments you like and vote the poll above! :D
thanks!!!!!!

Here are my comments:

takes a long time to load. (thats f2s for you) I find it confusing; there is too much stuff on either side of the main body, and your top referrers lit is cut off. Make your "NEWS" gif un blurred. at the bottom where you can search the news archives, make the button say "search", and make it the same colour as the rest of the buttons.

My main point is simplify it. take some headlines off the main page, and make everything more easily navigable. It would also be nice if your php stuff worked. (you're working on that, i know :) )

Honestly: The site is very nice made, BUT, In the resolution 1024 x 768, everything looks biip screwed up! Kepp up the good work though!

Very nice, although there is a thin red line in the main graphic... I'm not quite sure if its meant to be there.

Besides that it's a wonderful website! :)

thanks
i wanted to remove the red line too but if i were to move the body of the knight up a bit, it will look like its not joined properly so i have no choice

i find the grey text against a black background hard to read. Maybe it's just me, but it start to get all blurry if you try to read the headlines for a while :)

It took me 2 minutes just to load the banners... rid the hell out of 'em! If you like banners so much, go to some other fwp with banners and clear up some resources for people who hates banners! :D

Your orange border ruined the illusion of the dino/lizard being one piece.

Besides the banners, your page looks pretty in! :)

Lessen the size of graphics for faster loading.
the armoured wolf or whatever that is... remove the red border maybe coninue the border to the wolfs body but not cutting it...

Looks good. I used to play but got bored I guess.

well i really like your site

it's maybe a little bit too dark, but it looks fine to me.... it also looks very good in 800x600

Keep up the good work !

Love,
Mirna

Back