• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check it out, my first webpage!

this is your first page? wow, mine was lame @$$ angelfire homo builder, but i like the colors and the design :D

nice

Yeh i like the overall layout and design way better than my site i especially liked the pics of your sis and the other girl
rotf

wow, pretty good for a first site... great job. :)

my first one was dumb, I was influenced by all the other regular websites around at the time - centered and using those free clip arts and real boring. Then I switched to frames after a few months, and started messin with tables one or two years later, only to actually start working on it last year...

cool pics, what nationality are you? just curious....
http://www.vietech.net/tuyen/pics/mebro.gif <-- WoW! You're young!!! Nice cap and T-shirt, I used to live in California too. That short kid's you, right? :D

Nationality

I am vietnamese, and no the little short guy is my little bro :)

I've been messing up with photoshop for a year and it is not until now that I managed to draw something worthwhile.
It is a good tool you know? Any of you know how to fix the white table border that my website has on netscape?

I appreciate all the good comments from you people thank!

Yeah, real good for a first site! But maybe, just maybe, one other colour than black and neon green? Just a thought... Oh, and a change of font might be good. Pretty nice page though... Oh, and to rid the border, put " topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 " in your BODY tag. Think that should do it, correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: Nationality

Originally posted by dn52002
and no the little short guy is my little bro :)
Yeah, I realize that... :p I mean, he doesn't look like the guy who's supposedly you that's picking his teeth in yer other photo. ;)

Again, great site... keep it up!

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Oh, and to rid the border, put " topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 " in your BODY tag.

People, people. Why can't we correct the problems in Netscape to? To make it cross-browser compatible use this:

Code:
<BODY bgcolor="#______" text="#______" alink="#______" vlink="#______" link="#______" [b]topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"[/b]>

Back