• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cap

The caps on your username has nothing to do with the mods. You decided it when you registered your username. So......

You have already posted this statement, LeX. Do you really think i am dull enough not to notice it in one place?

My guess is that you are getting your daily fix of freewebspace.net and are looking for an excuse to post needlessly.

Yes I know I have already said the same thing in another thread. I was checking here if it was possible to change the caps of my username, found out it wasn't possible, and posted the results here.

Originally posted by saneseth
My guess is that you are getting your daily fix of freewebspace.net and are looking for an excuse to post needlessly. [/B]
Guess what? You guessed wrong.

Sorry, LeX. How is one to know what goes on in your silly little head?

Im sorry I was wrong and ill never do it again.

How is one to know what goes on in your silly little head?
If you don't know, then don't jump to hasty conclusions! BTW, I thank you for your insults, because that just comes to show how immature you are.

Sorry, LeX. How is one to know what goes on in your silly little head?

Im sorry I was wrong and ill never do it again.
An apology coupled with a an insult? That's new and refreshing.

wow, now see look at lex's # of posts think he ever gets enough of freewebspace.net

Back