• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cannot access a certain Ip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic ;)

1x2x3 still makes her 6 times the lady. But hey how many times can ya do it anyways, I'll got for 6. :lol:

I got her 8 times the lady, lol win ;)
((3+1)*2) lol, gotta love it I know.

Or

I got her 9 times the lady, lol win again ;)
((2+1)*3)

all done for now :), lets get back on topic,

Sorry to hear that after all the work we did to help yea out.

Hi again guys.

Well hosting department are a no no. First im offered a "Directi Reseller Account". Only to find this is a sub, sub, sub reseller.

Secondly, its just the same as not being able to access the site. Server is so slow, no joke. A 20 second wait on each page to load some times. Probarbly becuase 160 websites are cramed onto this single IP.

So, my friend got really fed up of the slowness or the whole service all together. He asked for a refund. Funnily enough we passed the 7 Day money back guarntee which is not staed...

Overall, never go with these people. I was a fool!

If you wanted a direct reseller then you have to pay $199 setup fee which Direct charge, did you expect this for free?. We supplied a domain reseller account which is a sub reseller under our main site. This is clearly stated. ''Free Domain Reseller''. You cant expect to receive a master reseller which costs $199. That's just crazy.

We did have a couple of speed issues 2 days ago which was down to the data centers network, the network problem was fixed & normal *FAST* speeds resumed sharply.

The 7 day money back guarantee is listed on our site under our terms. It is your fault if you didn't read them. They are clearly there for you to read them.

If you had any questions in regards to services we offer then you should CONTACT US. There is only one person to blame & that is yourself. If you didn't follow up on information or questions you had how is that our fault?.

If you wanted a direct reseller then you have to pay $199 setup fee which Direct charge, did you expect this for free?. We supplied a domain reseller account which is a sub reseller under our main site. This is clearly stated. ''Free Domain Reseller''. You cant expect to receive a master reseller which costs $199. That's just crazy.?.

In future you should state such facts to avoid such new webmasters such as myself from being mislead.

We did have a couple of speed issues 2 days ago which was down to the data centers network, the network problem was fixed & normal *FAST* speeds resumed sharply.

Why wasn't this made known?

The 7 day money back guarantee is listed on our site under our terms. It is your fault if you didn't read them. They are clearly there for you to read them.

7 Day? Im sure i was told 10 VIA Support ticket..

If you had any questions in regards to services we offer then you should CONTACT US. There is only one person to blame & that is yourself. If you didn't follow up on information or questions you had how is that our fault?.

Blaming the customer? My only main problem was the speed. It it was made known then hey, would benefit all of us.

Anyway, my new host which I very like is very fast. No 160 sites on one IP, very fast! Also direct support which has at least a one hour support rate. Looks like we (two of us) are very happy now! RocknRabbit that is. http://www.rocknrabbit.com/

Oh in future, please don't down grade my intelligence in front of the whole community ;)

Please may mods close this topic :)
Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
In future you should state such facts to avoid such new webmasters such as myself from being mislead.

Why wasn't this made known?

7 Day? Im sure i was told 10 VIA Support ticket..

Blaming the customer? My only main problem was the speed. It it was made known then hey, would benefit all of us.

Anyway, my new host which I very like is very fast. No 160 sites on one IP, very fast! Also direct support which has at least a one hour support rate. Looks like we (two of us) are very happy now! RocknRabbit that is. http://www.rocknrabbit.com/

Oh in future, please don't down grade my intelligence in front of the whole community ;)

Please may mods close this topic :)
Thanks,
Matt

Thanks Matt, we are glad that we could help you out!

Closed at the request of the member who started this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back