• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

can anyone tell me....

ef2k

are there any services like domainzero.com that are still free of charge? preferably no ads, but i'm not that picky,besides namezero....tried to register with them 3 times and never got a confirmation e-mail! any help appreciated

I'm not sure. Someone else may be able to help you with that, but I seriously doubt you'll find one with no ads, but if you don't mind the ads, there might be some more

hey sorry but there are none out there. At least none that I know of. But you could try getting the script to get rid of the banner on a site that you have with a banner.

Huh???

Originally posted by internetsparadise
hey sorry but there are none out there. At least none that I know of. But you could try getting the script to get rid of the banner on a site that you have with a banner.

This coming from someone that started a FWP??? Of course it's a LAME FWP but a FWP all the same. Are you that much of a moron that you'd suggest that someone defeat the banners on another FWP?

hey Ron,
you got any suggestions?
I'm thinking of just giving up on a free registrar and paying...seems like alot less of a hassle :)

That's my suggestion. I personally like joker.com but there are a number of good ones that people recommend here. Can't remember the rest but pop into the Domain Registration board and you'll find a bunch. Hard to go wrong for ~$10/year. ;)

Originally posted by internetsparadise

Internetsparadise, this does seem to be a poor suggestion considering that many of the members are FWP owners. Not sure if you are one, but I would hope that everyone would be on the same page here and respect the terms of all FWPs.

Back