• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone provide a IPB/vBulletin for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clear up anything here. We have reliased now about the IBP 2.0 Trial is not up for redistribution. We did ask them and they said so long it is under that domain. Well technicaly a subdomain is part of that domain. That is how we were going to do it. We do have 1.3 on our cpanel accounts for install though.

www.jrxnetwork.com is now flying and we see quite a few people have come from here. GREAT PLACE :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Jamie

You can safely use IPB v1.3.0 Final in your forums even though there is a lot of security flaws are there...
From IPB v1.3.1 you cannot use one you've downloaded to provide the users for free forum hosting. At $160 vB is really expensive, but if you want to setup a serious community got a license....
If you are just making it for fun go for an older version(Only for IPB)...

Last 2 posts I would have to ask 'why are you asking as it's a lot to give out' and the second one is 'seriously! - ripped code?'

As someone who did pay for vB don't knock it and don't rip it - it took me years to make the decicion it was the better option to others.

Plus it is just too easy to find out if you have a pirate version.

The thread starter hasn't been back, so closed. To the low life who support warez, find another forum please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back