• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Brand-new site design - interested in getting throughts

Your logo leaves something to be desired. Your customer testimonials should show the URLs for the people too. That way we know that you're not just cooking up some BS and throwing random names on them (not sayin' you are, but it would help) to make them more believable.

Good points. What would you do differently in terms of the logo? I guess obviously make it image-based, but what else? I'm not the most creative guy around, unfortunately.

I appreciate you taking a look.

In regards to your logo. I don't really know. That's something that you'll just have to design, or have somebody design for you. I don't really have any ideas for that.

Also, forgot to mention in the first post, your "latest news" and "important links" sections feel like they need to have some kind of a border around them, rather than just the heading image only. They don't seem "contained" enough.

Alright, this definitely gives some good things to work on. Thanks for taking a look.

EvaBrown, thank you for taking a look, and for your kind comments.

----- ----- -----

ace2010, after introducing the new site, we are getting an increased number of conversions - by quite a bit, actually. Traffic is also growing progressively higher, so it's hard to isolate the exact benefit (or lack thereof) of the new site design.

Back