• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blender Dead

Dean

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
NLC
NaN Technologies closes down
The shareholders and directors of NaN Holding BV, owners of Blender, have decided to terminate all activities of NaN Technologies BV and apply for its bankruptcy at the Amsterdam court. It means that effective today, all technology development and website activities around Blender will be frozen.
This page is the only page available on the website, until further notice. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences to all website visitors and Blender community members.

The digital media market has shown that it is not quite ready for the Blender technology offering, both for the Internet and for wireless applications. Continuation of these products, including the Creator, Publisher and our wireless initiative, will require additional investment of human and financial resources.

Therefore conversations will be started with 3rd parties about this. NaN Holding also will put in serious attempts to restore job opportunities for its previous employees.

Back